Though we haven’t made our New Year’s resolutions yet, we know by the time the 1st Tell It: Brooklyn of 2015 rolls around, they’ll be broken. So, we’ve decided we’re gonna talk about it.
Join us January 7 at 8 PM for a night of stories and laughs and shame-free confessions about times we didn’t stick to our word.
The Fifth Estate, Park Slope | 506 Fifth Ave btw. 12 & 13 | F/G/D/N/R to 4th Ave & 9th St
We’ve invited an amazing lineup of storytellers to come out & tell true tales about their own broken promises so we don’t feel so bad about ourselves, including:
- Vanessa Valerio (CameraFlash.com, TheVavaSpot.com)
- Colin Wilhm (Queer Memoir, Whatever Happened to the Nerds?)
- James Judd (Snap Judgment, Killer Quack, AIR – All For One in NYC)
- Megan Auster-Rosen
- Jen Keefe (Ask Me Another, UCB, The Moth)
- Steven Berkowitz (The Moth, Story Collider, Scientific American’s Science Talk)
- Courtney Antonioli (The PIT, The Moth)
- Emily Krauser (Risk!, Tattle Tales, ETonline, XOJane, HuffPo & Stupid Smart Kids)
And of course, we also want to hear from YOU!
Drop your name in our can for the chance to tell us a true 5-minute story about one of your own broken promises.
We swear we won’t judge.
Can drops at 7:30, stories at 8. No cover, no drink minimum; lots of magic.